[oletrucks] a few parts in Seattle

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] a few parts in Seattle
From: ME1STKING@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 13:28:06 EDT
I have a 54 3100 with 235 this is a list of my leftover parts:. One  '56
closed end ,one early '60's open four speed transmissions ,  one good one
almost
good. T-350 with matting drive line that I couldn't  bring myself to use,
straight six steel headers old but unused,.  four 15"  tires with good tread,
but
something like eight yrs old with six hole rallies,  left running board that
might be usable,  two 235 six  heads in unknown shape. My goal is to clean
house.
206 789 2494, Brooks. July one.