[oletrucks] On the road, maybe.

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] On the road, maybe.
From: "Charles Hosang" <hosang1@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:02:42 -0500
This weekend I hope to have my '53 3/4 ton, 235 eng, on the road.  Have a
couple of questions.  First, how does the oil filter hoses hook up?  I have two
hoses going from the block to the oil filter, but do not know which one goes to
the top of the filter, the front block hole or the rear.  Second,  the oil
filter element is a NAPA Gold 1100.  Is that too restrictive? Third, what are
the gaps and timing for this engine?  I appreciate any help you folks can give
me.

Charley

Charles Hosang
hosang1@earthlink.net