Re: [oletrucks] Carl's road trip to Owensboro Ky

To: wayne@chevytrucks.org, the_hams@hotmail.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Carl's road trip to Owensboro Ky
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 11:15:38 EDT
In a message dated 7/14/2005 9:11:52 AM Central Standard Time,
wayne@chevytrucks.org writes:

Carl  just had a recent road trip in his 56 to a high end truck  show

It doesn't look like that was much of a "high end show". It looks to me  like
most of the old junkers had broken hood latches. It must be hard to drive
them with the hoods popping open all the time. :) And most of them couldn't
even
 afford a can of factory color paint, they had to settle for some "off" color
 from the shelf.

Looks like it was a great show. Thanks Carl for sharing for good time, and
thanks for the great pictures!!!!! Now I'm going to my room and cry for a
couple  hours, thinking about what could have been, before I sold my dream.

Pat Hollister
truckless
West Burlington, IA.