[oletrucks] Need steering arm for my daily driver

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Need steering arm for my daily driver
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:19:41 -0500
Also need a clean pair of shorts.

Broke the steering arm while making a left turn in rush hour traffic on
my way to work this morning.  Luckily, I was only going about 2 MPH.

STEERING ARM    part # 3728389  Left (driver's) side.  All Chevy/GMC 1/2
ton 55.2 thru 59.
This piece bolts to the drivers side spindle.  One end connects to the
tie rod, the other end to the drag link.

If you have replaced your front suspension with late model components
and haven't thrown away the old pieces you have this part.

If you have one you can let go of, please contact me directly

        Bill Hanlon
        281-514-2868    (days - please leave a message if I don't
answer)
        281-320-0258    (after 6 pm)
        bill.hanlon@compaq.com

I am about 25 miles north of Houston Texas.  If there is one within 100
miles I'll drive there and pick it up.  Anything else I'll gladly pay
for overnight shipping.  Just let me know what you want for the part.

This is my only vehicle.  I need it back on the road.