[oletrucks] vent window repair

To: "owner-oletrucks" <owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] vent window repair
From: "Steve Andereggen Jr." <chevy3100@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:03:39 -0700
Hello....I've been rebuilding 1951-55 1st series truck vent windows for the
past few years and it has grown into a small business and would like to share
it with the group.  I'm still working on prices but this is what I've been
charging for the last two years:

The rebuild includes the following:
new felt and rubber seals, new vent handles, wavy washer and pin, chrome tabs
are rechromed, frames are sand blasted and powder coated black.  This includes
minor repair to frames and pivot shaft.

w/o glass    $350.00
with glass    $430.00

Glass choices include clear, green tint or gray tint.

IMPORTANT  You must have good core for me to rebuild.  No rust outs. that
includes the pivot post, for now until I have the parts made.  If the cores
are not rebuildable, I will send them back.  If you have any questions please
call or e-mail me first.

Coming soon!!!
New vent window pivot post and spring.

You can contact me by phone (541) 914-2916 or e-mail chevy3100@mindspring.com

Turn around time is about a month.  I'm located in Eugene, Oregon.  Thanks for
your interest.
Steve Jr.
1951 Chevrolet 3100