[oletrucks] need advice

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] need advice
From: "John Howard" <johnhoward37@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 05:01:30 -0700
Recently I installed a new 6V regulator thinking that would solve my problem
I followed the instructions as indicated...I also polarized it...
It worked for three min...and then the gauge again did not move into the
charging area..
Is there a way I can check my generator to see if it is putting out enough
volts?....Or can anyone else give me some idea as what to do next
thank you in advance...1953 chevy truck