Re: [oletrucks] charging

To: "John Howard" <johnhoward37@sympatico.ca>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] charging
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:48:10 -0400
John,
    I found in an old email in archives that the voltage regulator for a
generator is different that a voltage regulator for an alternator. I'm not
100% sure on this myself and maybe someone else might contribute to this.
When you purchased the regulator was it specifically for a generator? I
would think you could measure the voltage from the generator with a
voltmeter..     --wayne