[oletrucks] stupid question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] stupid question
From: "John Howard" <johnhoward37@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:38:36 -0700
Can some one tell me if a 53... 6Volt regulator has two screws holding
down the cap or  three....The one I purchase was new off of e-bay
and has two screws.....but I think mine had three...When I purchase
the regulator...he said it was for a 53 chevy 6volt
Fellow lister made me think that I might have the wrong regulator
I had my generator checked today...It was Ok...but still won't stay
on the charging side of gage...When I reve it up the needle goes
to the middle of gage and I get no response from the needle at all..
just as if it completely shuts off..