[oletrucks] Help! Need GM Clutch-Head Sockets Source

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Help! Need GM Clutch-Head Sockets Source
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:59:45 -0500
List Members:
I'm preparing to do some body work on my Stepside pickup (removing/replacing
one rear fender).  There are 6 large 'clutch-head' screws holding the
fenders on.

I know many vendors sell clutch head screwdriver sets, but I'd like a socket
set with clutch-head configuration.  Snap-On sells individual sockets ($12
each) but only has 3 sizes.

Anyone know where I can get a set of 6 or more clutch-head socket set from
1/4 inch and up?

Thanks in advance.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup