[oletrucks] Sunday truck show....

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Sunday truck show....
From: <eds57@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 23:19:50 -0400
Sunday in New Lothrop, Michigan, is their annual truck show. North of Flint,
east of I-75 via M-21, then north on M-13 to the signs. Nice show, decent
turnout, good breakfasts and brats!. My truck has a couple of years to go yet,
but they have a model car show also, for the first time. I've got a few to
enter for that. I'll be wearin' the official Sunday-goin'-to-meetin' club
t-shirt too. Sunny and hot also.

    Ed in Mich.
    '57 3100