[oletrucks] easly confused

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] easly confused
From: "John Howard" <johnhoward37@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 22:30:45 -0700
I recently changed my 6 volt system to 12 volt and I believe I' ve  followed
instructions that were told to me....every thing looks good and it starts
just great...but I was told that I might have my ignition resister in the
wrong place...I've placed it  in line between the 12 volt coil  neg. side
on  the wire that goes to the distributer. It's mounted on the firewall..
Someone told me that it should go on the wire before the coil..
Which is right...?