[oletrucks] Carburetor hook up.

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Carburetor hook up.
From: wschick1@twcny.rr.com
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:31:33 -0400
I recently acquired a matched pair of Stromberg bxov-2 carbs for my
1940 truck. I have been waiting a very long time for these. I am
trying to mock up the fuel lines for these carbs and am having a bit
of trouble.

The fitting at the carb appears to have a seat in the bottom of the
fitting. I thought the threads for the fitting were 1/8 npt, but a
male fitting only goes in a twist or two. I don't want to force
something in there. It almost looks like it is expecting a bubble
flare or an AN fitting of some sort.

Is anyone familiar with this?

Bill Schickling