[oletrucks] TF stuff

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] TF stuff
From: "Mike Baggese" <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 17:44:48 -0700
If your local to the Modesto area, I have a lot of '55-9 Chevy PU parts
that I need to clear out....

short list is:

57 hood
57 grille
2 or 3 '55/56 grilles
Steps
bed
fenders
bedsides
etc, etc.
etc.
doors
heater boxes

Again, it's a short list off the top of my head...I'm in the process of
making room for other projects and won't be needing the stuff I've amassed
the last 25 or so years

I'm sooo lazy on trying to ship something, prefer you be able to pick
things up.

Also, just to relist my '59 (with 55/6 fromtend end) for 5K OBO...many
new/rebuilt/replaced parts...basically need a paint job and you're in
business.  Heck, I'll even gaurantee that if you were to fly in and drive
it home, you'll make it home...or I'll cover back the parts cost to get it
back on the road.  Find that on screw-bay:)