[oletrucks] RE: TF Sheetmetal for sale

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: TF Sheetmetal for sale
From: "R Welch" <rwelch@bartnet.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 10:15:49 -0500
Perhaps I should mention that I'm also looking for a "good" (dings ok but no
rusted out mounting points) set of fenders for my 56 so a
trade/cash/combination is another way to go on this stuff.  I may be
relocating soon so I don't have time to do the body work necessary on what I
have.   Something fairly local would be the best way to do this.  Thanks.
-Bob