[oletrucks] Re: What in a Name

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: What in a Name
From: "Michael Keele" <mkeele@keeleonline.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 10:50:59 -0600
John,
Yes, I have a name for my 55 2nd series:

DRUID - DRiving Us Into Debt

Not sure exactly how I came up with it, but it works.
www.keeleonline.net/druid.htm

Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 04:59:36 -0700
From: "John Howard" <johnhoward37@sympatico.ca>
Subject: [oletrucks] What in a Name

Thanks to all...helping me understand the change over from 6V to 12
Volt

Now here's something I've been wanting ask for a long time..Do you
have
a name for your truck or Car?  Or is it just me..
.
1937 F**d coupe....".Sarra"
1953 chevy 1/2 ton...."Poor ole Darling"
1946 chevy 1/2 ton Panel..."Paddy"
These name's were all given to them by my grandson...One day I sat at
the end of the table a little frustrated with the work I had to do on
one of
the vehicle's...and I said to my son ..You know I think I got more than
can handle and I think I'll sell off the panel...My grandson sat at
the
other end of the table with tears roll'n down his cheeks..when I asked
what the trouble was... he said to me...Please don't sell old Paddy...
He has played in them old vehicle's since he could crawl...I'm sure
glad
he said that because I love them all...

Michael J Keele
mkeele@keeleonline.net