Re: [oletrucks] Tools

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tools
From: "Jeremy Brown" <jbbrown@fastmail.us>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 17:55:43 -0700
I got mine from Chevy Duty. You can get them there or Jim Carter and
probably others. I recommend getting a set instead of one or two. The
set is usually under $20. I think the one you need is 1/4". I tried
getting some out with a flathead screwdriver and had fairly good luck
except for the badly rusted ones on the bed. You're way more likely to
damage them, though, so you should probably just get the set.
Good luck,
Jeremy