[oletrucks] RE:Radio question Digest Number 2318

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] RE:Radio question Digest Number 2318
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:27:52 -0600
Dan,

I have an empty old radio case but it isn't to an AD radio.  I have no clue
as to where I got it either.  It's free for postage if you want to try to
make it work.  I'll send you measurements iffin' you want and maybe even a
pic or two. :-)

Houston??  Please tell me that you didn't get your truck from Colorado.  ;-)
  Just joking, you could have this part even if you were a left handed
Texican with red hair and a CO truck.  =:-0

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window
52 Burb