RE: [oletrucks] grill mis-hap

To: ccpanel@yahoo.com, kevinstewart@mts.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] grill mis-hap
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:06:09 -0600
I'm thinkin' not.  The bars on a 1 1/2 ton and above are all longer than tha
1/2 to 1 ton.  I would have a perfect grill on my 1/2 ton if they were the
same cuz there are mucho BIG AD trucks with perfect grills in the junk
yards.  Sad but true!! Somnnofa-----.  Damn the luck.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window
52 Burb