RE: [oletrucks] 5 window trucks for sale

To: "R Welch" <rwelch@bartnet.net>, "Alan Horvath"
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 5 window trucks for sale
From: "Schorn, Tim" <Tim.Schorn@fortworthgov.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:39:52 -0500
Hi Guys!
   I'm going to jump on the bandwagon with Bob since I've decided to
have a garage sale myself...too many trucks! So I'm selling two 1950
deluxe trucks. In case you aren't familiar with the deluxe models they
had corner windows and stainless steel trim around the windshield. Both
have vintage radios and heaters. First truck is disassembled and has
been media-blasted. It still has the stock 216 and ran when I started
the restoration. The chassis has been completely redone costing over
$800. including paint (Bob Adler/ New York weather specs), suspension
and brakes. The second truck has no engine but has V-8 motor mounts and
an open rear end in it...ready for your V-8 engine. It is otherwise
stock.
   These trucks are located in Fort Worth, Texas and are bargain-priced
at $4000 for both or $2000 each. I can send pictures if you are
interested but I will not post this in the "For Sale" section because of
the recent scams so if you want both or one contact me.

   Tim in Ft Worth