Re: [oletrucks] Sigh.

To: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Sigh.
From: Miq Millman <miq@bigllama.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:22:55 -0700 (PDT)
Ron was one of the original members of this list.  His input and enthusiasm
helped set the standards that came to be the backbone of the oletruckers.

He will be missed, you have my deepest condolences.

(Ron's email has been u*subbed, if anyone else wants to send a note be sure
to include it in the headers.)

__
Miq Millman   miq@bigllama.com
Tualatin, OR  Big Llama Productions