[oletrucks] 58 1 ton dually for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 1 ton dually for sale
From: "chevl_69@earthlink.net" <chevl_69@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:20:37 -0400
Well guys, things didn't work out like I had planned. My first project car
isn't finished yet and I'm about out of money and need a whole lot more to
finish the project. The 58 1 ton Dually goes up for sale.

It has a running 348 (first year for big block ...looks like a 409) with
4bbl and I just gave it a major tune up this year with new plugs, replaced
the points with an aftermarket electronic module inside the original
distributor. New plug wires, changed oil & filter, new cap and rotor as
well. Also put in new water and anti-freeze. Has fresh gas and almost a
full tank...inside the cab. New gas line, new fuel filter, new front tires
and slightly newer style 8 lug rims.

The tranny is a 4-speed with a granny 1st. Top speed is about 50mph. It has
some sort of home made steel flat bed on it.

The body is in fantastic shape with only one spot found that needs work,
lower rear corner. This would have been awesome. The interior is also in
exceptionally good shape with everything present.

I don't even know what to ask for this, so if anyone would like to see
pictures send me an e-mail.

Steve