Re: [oletrucks] What to do in Denver when you're bored

To: Ie61pah@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] What to do in Denver when you're bored
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:09:23 -0600
Pat,

You're on my list now under the name of 'Turdsey'.  Quit encouraging them
there Texicans to stupid stuff.  I'm thinkin' that is 'Contributing to the
Deliquency of a Texan' which is taken quite seriously in the Centinnel
State.  Some peoples' kids, I tell YA.

Sorry Miq, but he started it.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window