[oletrucks] oil lines

To: old-chevy-truck <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] oil lines
From: luke zsiga <50chevy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 11:29:58 -0500
I had ordered new oil filter lines from Chevy duty and went to install them
on my newly rebuilt 235 but there is allot of holes that they could go into,
I remember someone posting earlier that one of the lines connects to the top
of the head but the only hole up there that I found is to big for the lines
that Chevy duty gave me. Where do these lines go?