RE: [oletrucks] repop new AD radios

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] repop new AD radios
From: "Jeffrey Engel" <newsithlord@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 14:10:43 -0500
I followed some links from the page you sent and found this:
http://www.taymanelectrical.com/

The prices listed on this website are less than what you posted and they
make it sound like they do the work.  Plus they have radios for all sorts of
stuff and from what it looks like, they can do anything.  All with a 1-2
week turnaround.  Although, the prices are if you send your radio to them.
so, it may be cheaper to buy the repops you talk about

Maybe tayman is the source you are looking for.  Or it could be that this is
the person that is offering to sell the radios in the first place.

I might be interested in a TF radio if the price were right.  Let me know
what you find out!

Hope this helps!
Jeff Engel
1956 TF