[oletrucks] free turbo 350 auto trans

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] free turbo 350 auto trans
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 19:26:49 +0000
it's time to unload some stuff.
I have a turbo 350 chevy trans I want to give away. for this I won't ship
you need to pick it up in Novi MI 48167. I pulled it out of my 58 Apache 2
yrs ago, worked fine, I replaced it with a 700R4 overdrive trans. guaranteed
or your money back, lol (it's free)
also have a basic heater $20
tail lights with brackets $10
tail gate no rust $40
misc free stuff

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...