RE: [oletrucks] 235 engine remote starter

To: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>, <phoneman@ticon.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 235 engine remote starter
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:58:49 -0600
Only use the teenager if you already have one.  It is DEFINITLY not
worth the pain, effort or wait to generate a new teenager.

And before you begin turning over the engine while looking under the
hood make sure you read list-member Pee Wee's experience at
        http://www.members.tripod.com/P-Wee/index.htm
down in the middle of the page titled "I was run over by my own truck!"
It'll make a believer out of you.