RE: [oletrucks] Electrical terminals

To: "McNulty, Bob" <BMcNulty@csuchico.edu>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Electrical terminals
From: "Bill Bailey" <bill@oletruck.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 13:06:30 -0500
Anybody know of a source for auto electrical terminals.  I can find all
the standard crimp stuff but I'm looking to replace some of the plastic
odd configurations like the box shaped gizmos with 4 spade type
terminals or the T shaped with 3 terminals.  I've tried the standard
google search but all I can come up with is the single wire crimp stuff.

Thanks,
Bob

Try http://www.molex.com and see if you can identify what you are looking
for there and then either www.digikey.com or www.mouserelectronics.com would
probably sell them. Radio Shack sells a limited number of molex connectors
too.

Bill Bailey
www.oletruck.com
bill@oletruck.com