[oletrucks] door window up/down

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] door window up/down
From: "Alan and Linda" <alquin@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:33:49 -0800
Does anyone out there [A/D enthusiasts you are!] know of a source for the
rubber wheels [I don't know of the right word] which are usually wore off the
steel circles rivetted to the arms which push the door glass up and down as
part of the crank mechanism. I think the purpose was to make the fit into the
bottom glass channel tighter and smooth. My 52 of course has the vent windows,
but I'sure earlier trucks used them too.
I don't contribute often but I read the talk every day. I notice a drop in
talk lately. Al Quin 52 GMC half Ton Canacian 9300 350 PG rodded