[oletrucks] power steering on a 235

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] power steering on a 235
From: "McNulty, Bob" <BMcNulty@csuchico.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:54:19 -0800
I would like to upgrade to the 605 power steering box but want to keep
my 235.  Anybody know of a vendor that sells a bracket for a ps pump on
a 235? Better yet anyone running a 235 with power steering (and air
cond.)?
I have an old tri 5 generator power steering pump combo but from what I
read it doesn't develop enough pressure to power the 605 conversion.  I
have a 76 chevy van (350ci) I am going to steel parts from for power
brakes as well as ac and it also has a ps pump I could use.

As always your help is appreciated

Bob McNulty
norcal