Re: [oletrucks] GMC Parking lights

To: LeoEwing@aol.com, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] GMC Parking lights
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 07:54:13 -0500
Leo,
   I initially thought you just had one laying around to sell, but knowing
that you are a fabricator of this item I guess the best approach for you to
sell your items is to approach the vendors as you've already done with Jim
Carters, you've mentioned you already sold this item on e*ay a few times.
If you want to be a direct seller of your item, guess its time to go into
business for yourself or approach the vendors just as you did with Jim
Carters. If you wish to sell your item direct, ad space in the magazines
would be your best approach or web advertising. By the way i put your item
up in a temp file on the chevytrucks.org servers so all the list can see
your item
at   http://www.chevytrucks.org/temp/gmclightbezel.jpg
If you have a phone number that folks can contact you at and a small write
up of your items, i'll be glad to post it on
http://www.chevytrucks.org  for a while to help ya spread the word..   --wayne