RE: [oletrucks] 1 ton spindle dimensions

To: "mark" <ccpanel@yahoo.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 1 ton spindle dimensions
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:57:26 -0600
NAPA says the outer front wheel bearing for a '57 GMC 250 is:
Item#: BRGB45

Price: $84.99
tax and shipping not included

Disclaimer: The stated price may vary from the in store price and may
change at anytime.

Usually ships in 24 hours.

Attributes:
Additional Contents:1 Bearing
Features & Benefits:2 Pcs. Assembly
I.D.:0.9058"
O.D.:2.2503"
Type:Ball
Type of Packaging:Boxed
Width:0.8000"

Picture and specs at
http://www.napaonline.com/masterpages/NOLMaster.aspx?PageId=470&LineCode
=BRG&PartNumber=B45&Description=Outer+Wheel+Bearing+-+Front+Wheel

and the inner bearing is

Item#: BRGB44

Price: $91.49
tax and shipping not included

Disclaimer: The stated price may vary from the in store price and may
change at anytime.

Usually ships in 24 hours.

Attributes:
Additional Contents:1 Bearing
I.D.:1.4995"
O.D.:3.1500"
Type:Ball
Type of Packaging:Boxed
Width:1.2360"

Picture and specs at

http://www.napaonline.com/masterpages/NOLMaster.aspx?PageId=470&LineCode
=BRG&PartNumber=B44&Description=Inner+Wheel+Bearing+-+Front+Wheel

Hope this helps.