[oletrucks] Running wire to doors in AD

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Running wire to doors in AD
From: "Williams Grant Civ Det 2, 412 AMXS/MXA2T"
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 18:40:32 -0000
Made it through Christmas OK. Now time to get back to the truck project.

I planned to use power windows and speakers in the doors of my 50 GMC. But,
I ran into problems with the narrow gap between the door and the post on the
hinge side.  I planned to use a stainless loom but they only work on
external hinge door set ups. I thought a smaller diameter plastic tube might
work but haven't found the courage to start drilling just yet. I do not want
to use Jam contacts because I want to listen to music with the doors open.

Anyone out there have a method that works?

Grant

50 GMC

45 Burb

51 Chevy Deluxe Sport Coupe