[oletrucks] Question about repacing a master cylinder on a 1955 Chevy

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Question about repacing a master cylinder on a 1955 Chevy
From: "Mark Treutelaar" <phoneman@ticon.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 17:56:49 -0600
I   recently replaced my drum brakes in th front woith disc brakes . Thanks to
all who helped me. Now I am relacing my master cylinder with a dual corvette
master cylinder. I am having a problem. How do I remove the large pin that
pivots  that is holdibg the master cylider on ??? . (It has a grease fitting
on one end ). This is the only thing I cannot get loose . The rest is
disconnected except for the pedal . Thanks for all help   Mark T.