RE: [oletrucks] Thank you...chroming pot metal

To: "'Mark Noakes'" <mark@noakes.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Thank you...chroming pot metal
From: "Ernie Ganas" <ernie_ganas@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:37:14 -0800
Mark,

Why not post a list of the suggested places for all of us to use? Might
be handy for the rest of us. Like you I have some that needs to be
rechromed and would like to know of some reliable places that will not
only do a good job but also won't loose a piece that is very hard to
find.

Ernie
55 Cameo
Novato, CA