[oletrucks] Chevy Duty Gas tanks

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Chevy Duty Gas tanks
From: "Mark Treutelaar" <phoneman@ticon.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 05:35:48 -0600
Hello. I have a pin leak in my 55 Chevy truck 3100 series  gas tank.
According to the previous owner he sealed the tank so I guess I really do not
want to go that route. Has anyone used the reproduction tank from Chevy duty ?
I would have liked to buy a stainless tank but they dont mount to the original
filler and my trucks been painted already . Are there any other options out
there that might use the stock filler ?  I dont like the ideaof keeping the
stock filler and having a filler under the bed as well but I wish I could use
a stainless tank tho ThanksMark T.