[oletrucks] Project status--Gary's 59

To: "ole trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Project status--Gary's 59
From: "J Forbes" <jforbspam@fastmail.fm>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 22:56:21 -0700
Hey guys, time for a project status update on my son Gary's 59 Fleetside
pickup.  There is some info and a bunch of pictures on my web page

http://www.selectric.org/gary/index.html

we got it running today!  Nice to hear a tight new 235 purring away,
after all these years.  And Gary (he's 14) got to ride around the yard
in it, after doing all that work.  Time to teach him to work a clutch
pedal, so he can drive it around.

Jim
59s in AZ
--