RE: [oletrucks] Step Pad on AD Running Boards

To: "'Michael E. Mendonça'" <mm@service-quality.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Step Pad on AD Running Boards
From: B & M Dumkee <bmdumkee@northwestel.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 18:59:21 -0700
Have you considered using the 3M film tape that is designed to protect cars
and trucks?

I have seen a few classic cars at shows with it covering the front of the
hood and other front surfaces to protect them from bugs and small rocks.

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Scotchgard-PPF/Home/

Blaine