[oletrucks] uh--new small block

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] uh--new small block
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:31:32 -0500
Sorry for the blank email message but just can't figure out why the system
removed info that is pasted into a email message--- Is it supposed to do
this Miq and if so why??? The way it is now, if I find some great info to
share, the user would have to retype it all in the email and can't just
copy and paste it....
Anyway, here's the URL and this is what happens when a machinist class has
spare time on their hands.

http://tinyurl.com/8tkuk     So here's the world smallest small block. May
take a bit to load for those on dial up, i'm in the same boat as no access
to high speed access other than satellite. And just can't seem to justify
600 bucks in hardware and 69 a month for satellite access.  Oh well...

I seem to recall some issues with http stuff getting "death messaged" as
well so if this one gets trashed, i'll try something else..   --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne