Re: [oletrucks] Check this out

To: "McNulty, Bob" <BMcNulty@csuchico.edu>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Check this out
From: "James Hays" <thomasind@nventure.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 18:45:35 -0800
I saw both of the vehicles Wed. - both looked great but 4.0 & 2.8 Million ??

Also saw a 57 Chev 1/2 T - black - looked good - frame off - went for close
to $70,000 if I remember right.

Was my first at Barrett - Jackson - sure glad I went & glad I was a
spectator keeping my hands in my pockets.Was very interesting - saw a lot of
great vehicles in one place - some of the list are driving small gold mines
& don't know it.

Jim