[oletrucks] c-notch shop search

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] c-notch shop search
From: hateblm@netscape.net
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 03:36:05 -0500
Hello, my name is Wayne and I live in Orange County, California. I have been a
member for a few years and this is my first post. I need to get a c-notch done
on my 56 GMC. Is there anyone in the group that knows of a shop in orange
county that has a good reputation and normally does this type of work. Please
let me know. It took me 45 days to get the perches flipped and done right on
the rear end I took to a shop in Garden Grove. I'm now what some would call gun
shy when it comes to looking in the yellow pages.  Any information or
suggestion are appreciated. Wayne in Orange Co.
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com