[oletrucks] 4 Link Question

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 4 Link Question
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstusmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 06:55:36 -0800 (PST)
  Hey All,
     I've a question to throw out. I have just received the 4 link rear TCI set
up for my truck (51 3100). The catalog said it come with a panhard bar but I
was sent a Diagonal Track Bar with  the kit. I guess this is a change they made
to their 4 link kit.
     My main concern is that in all the reading I've done, it seems Diagonal
Track Bar's are used more for strip applications and do not allow as much
suspension flex as a panhard bar would give for street applications which could
cause stress on the links and failure. Has anyone used the diagonal track bar 4
link set up for  the street and is it alright? I hope it will be fine since I
have already tacked the 4 link brackets to my axle.
  Thanks in advance!
  Steve Stuckmeyer
  510 3100
  St Peters, MO