RE: [oletrucks] woodruff key tricks?

To: "McNulty, Bob" <BMcNulty@csuchico.edu>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] woodruff key tricks?
From: "Mike Baggese" <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 13:53:34 -0800
Bob,

You need a punch (put the screwdriver down) and have to secure the shaft so
you don't beat on the back of the generator housing.

Heat the key with a fine flame, small tip...key only until red.

Then walk away as the key turns cool.  When you heat the key it will
expand, then contract when it cools, should break anything loose to get it
out.

Good luck,

Mike