[oletrucks] How much is it worth?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] How much is it worth?
From: "Brian Swain" <bps3520@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 03:31:07 +0000
Hi everyone,

I am planning on trying to sell some parts from my '52 Chevy at a swap meet
in Nashville, TN this weekend and am wondering what they might be worth.  I
have the following items:

Front axle and springs
stock gas tank
small block 307 and turbo 350 auto trans. (from a '72 chevelle)

I would appreciate any ideas on how much to ask for these parts.  If anyone
is interested in attending the swap meet, here is a link to all the info:
http://www.hemmings.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/events.detail/id/65053/eventid/65053

Thanks,
Brian