RE: [oletrucks] Cab Support Take II

To: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Cab Support Take II
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstusmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 04:18:03 -0800 (PST)
Durwood,
     We may have crossed paths, especially if you have been to WTI in Yuma. I
spent most of my time there at VMAT-102, Then I went "I" level with H&MS-13 and
MALS-13. I kept getting overseas control dates through NUMEROUS deployments
with VMA-513. I Spent a year AT MALS-36 at Futemna, Okinawa. Then back to Yuma.
My last 4 years were with MALS-13 again but as NCOIC of 990, so I got to know
the AVI guys there pretty good (and tried to keep them cool in the south
western dessert). They wanted to send me to OKI again for a year, but now as a
single parent, my daughter graduating that year, and both (son too) didn't want
me to go again, I checked out. I came back home and mech'ed a while and now run
the Parts Dept at Bobcat of St. Louis, O'Fallon, MO. I miss it
     This was way off subject from cab supports, but I guess we couldn't help
it. To all who served this great nation of ours I Commend you and Thank you and
your families.
  Semper Fi
  Steve Stuckmeyer
  51 3100