[oletrucks] New front seal for 55-62 Pontiac V8s and 55-59 GMC V8s.

To: <pontiac-1950s@yahoogroups.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] New front seal for 55-62 Pontiac V8s and 55-59 GMC V8s.
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 09:06:35 -0600
I have recently replaced the front crank seal (1933 technology)
on my '57 347 V8 with a seal from a later ('63 and newer)
Pontiac V8.  Larry Gorden has kindly offered me space on his
web site to post my experience.  If any of you are tired of oil
drips from the front of your V8 take a few minutes to check it
out at www.pointiacsafari.com then click on Pontiac Garage and
then Front Seal Upgrade.

You will need a .PDF file reader to read the information.
Adobe Acrobat reader is available for free at

I will loan out the special tool I had made for a hefty deposit
($50) + one way shipping (a few bucks).  I'll return the $50
When you return the tool, so the next guy can use it.