RE: [oletrucks] Insurance Rates for Trucks

To: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>, <twwood@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Insurance Rates for Trucks
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:53:56 -0600
I also ended up with the same agent and company that was covering my
wife's Acura.  The limiting factor in my case was that I drive my truck
to work every day.  None of the specialty companies wanted to deal with
that and I could only find two "mainstream" companies that wanted to.  I
haven't had a ticket since 1971 and have never (knock wood) had an
accident.  My wife's last claim was 6 years ago where her side window
was hit by a rock thrown from a lawn mower while she was stopped at a
red light.  Still ended up paying about $670 per year with $12000 stated
value and similar features to what Carl has.  I guess I'm supporting all
the bad drivers out there.