Re: [oletrucks] Air Compressor

To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Air Compressor
From: "Paul A. Thomas" <bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 06:47:00 -0800
Below is a link to the site I finally found/was directed to during my
search two or three years ago. I had half a dozen people I know on this
and a couple of other forums, who to me KNEW air compressors, take a
look and they all felt these were really well built. A little more
expensive than normal, especially with shipping, but when I finish
saving to rewire my house with a new service ( the current 90 amp
service has trouble meeting my needs now, pre-large compressor ) then I
plan on calling them and ordering my own. I also like the idea of the
air dryer as most of my work will be sand blasting, but that adds
another $1k so will have to see..

http://www.eatoncompressor.com/catalog/item/504747/206943.htm

Good Luck

                Paul