[oletrucks] powdercoating

To: mark@noakes.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] powdercoating
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 19:37:16 -0800 (PST)
hey mark-theres a guy here in chico. he owns a shop where my buddy
works. the other day-frank(my buddy) showed me a FA heater that he got
them to coat for him-
DUDE! its exactly like the champage hammered finish like the stock
chevy FA AD heater! awesome.
so in other words-yeah-its a simple matter to mix powders just like
painit. im sure if your company wants to ship.. or pay me to deliver
parts.. these guys could/would do it cheaper.
BTW-im sure most any powdercoat shop can/will mix colors for you.
GOTO OSH-they have a mass-spec they use to match paint colors-they chip
off a freckle of color and thne mas-spec it and tell you exactly what
colors you need to match that color. this is a free service.
mark

nor-cal---------------------------http://customclassics.org