[oletrucks] Fw: Re: [old-chevy-truck] Pics of my GMC Burb

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: [oletrucks] Fw: Re: [old-chevy-truck] Pics of my GMC Burb
From: Rick N Wagner <rnwagner@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:04:06 -0600
I decided to set this up with the Tiny URL someone had told the groups
about. So here it is again for some of you with the easier urls.
         I put up a few shots of my 52 GMC Burb here on the Yahoo Groups
page.
Hope you enjoy them. I also have a web shots page that has many more
shots of it. Here is the link to the Yahoo page.
http://tinyurl.com/gzb7k .........and here is the link to the Web
shots page.   http://tinyurl.com/fylap ..........Hope you like them.
Rick Wagner-Kansas City,Mo--53 GMC Suburban--52 Chevy Parts Chaser--49
Chevy Project--49 GMC project

To unsubscribe, send an email (with no subject, no body, just the email),
to:  old-chevy-truck-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
Yahoo! Groups Links