[oletrucks] speaking of proportioning valves/power boster

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] speaking of proportioning valves/power boster
From: "Tom Cooper" <c_tom@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 20:50:02 -0500
Is there a way to tell if one is bad or going bad? Some of you may know I am
using an '81 Camaro front end and rear end in my 55 Tf. I was hoping to use
the proportioning valve and power booster. It has set for a long time and I
was wondering if they were still good. I will use the already existing brake
line that is attached to the rear end since it is already contoured to the
rear end. I am not very good bending the steel tubing.
Thanks for the help,
        Tom in SC
        55 TF
        97 S-10